Monday, September 1, 2008

Say Hello to Gwynne Forster





Dyanne: Gwynne, thanks for taking the time from your deadlines to participate in the RSJ blog. These questions are not the usual, so don’t think I’ve gone loopy. My first question for you: Share a secret with RSJ that you would never want to see in print.

Gwynne: I may have some, but if I share them, I’ll surely see them in print. Right?

Dyanne: LOL. I was hoping I’d sneak that one past you. I should have known better. Okay, here’s another one. If you were ruler of the world, what would your first order be?

Gwynne: I would eliminate all the differences among people except gender and language. We need the language barriers, because eliminating them would give us something to strive for. And Lord knows we need the gender differences. At least I do.

Dyanne: LOL. I also need the gender differences. I never thought about the language barriers, but I’m in agreement with you. What a great answer. We all have vices, so tell me the one vice you have that you’ll never give up.

Gwynne: Probably chewing gum, which I always do when I’m working at the computer. My father thought it worse than a vice.

Dyanne: Now that the crazy part of this interview is over, tell us a little about your next project and where readers can reach you. Thanks again for playing along. I know how busy you are right now. Where can readers reach you?

Gwynne: I have two books—a mainstream and a romance—coming out in October. The mainstream is entitled A DIFFERENT KIND OF BLUES, and it’s the story of a woman who gets a shock and, consequently, sets put to turn her life around. The romance, WHAT MATTERS MOST, is about a doctor who, after an earth shaking epiphany, departs from all he has known and all he’s ever been to become a different, kinder, gentler and more admirable man, the obstacles he encounters and the woman who stands with him through it all. This book is a part of a project aimed to introduce St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and its services to African American women who don’t know that the service is free for their sick children if they have no insurance. The book is not about St. Jude; it is a romance in which some characters are involved with St. Jude.

Gwynne Forster
www.gwynneforster.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gwynne, glad to see we have the "chewing gum" in common. Great interview ladies.