Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy May!

Hello RSJ family,

It’s so hard to believe that the cruise is over and Dee has us all working hard again for 2011. No Breaks. LOL. I’d like to personally thank Savannah Frierson for posing her blog about the cruise. It helped to make me feel as though I had been on the cruise with the rest of you.

Now we’re focusing out sights on Baltimore and the Sweet Sixteen party that A.C. Author and her team is planning. We’ll do our best to keep you up to date with what’s going on. Of course we’ll get A.C. to tell us some of her plans without giving away too much.

Then of course we have the Emma awards. Authors if we don’t know you have new books out we can’t recommend them to the readers of RSJ and they won’t be able to nominate your books because they didn’t know of its existence. Please don’t be shy, send me a note about your upcoming release and I’ll post it. Email me and we’ll do an interview. If I fail to answer don’t read anything into it other than I misplaced it or forgot. Email me again. I really do try….but hey, I have my senior moments.

Now that we’ve gotten the preliminary out of the way let’s get down to our first interview that leads us into waiting for our next conference.

Dyanne Davis

1 comment:

Bana said...

You're welcome, Dyanne! For a link to my blog you can head over to The Spinner's Yarn.

Best,

Savannah J. Frierson