Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Interview With Jackie Hamilton

Jackie, since writing as part of a team for so many years I want you to know I have the smelling salts in case you get nervous. (Smile) I don’t want the other half of your JM Jefferies writing team looking at your answers until they’re in the RSJ newsletter.

Dyanne: You’re a big animal lover and your next book features a pig. What animal do you think have the attributes of a large portion of males? (I’ll bet you thought I was going to ask if you were a vegetarian. I was but didn’t think it would be a safe question. LOL).

Jackie: No need for the salts unless we’re going to use it on my steak. I think men are most like dogs (which are my favorite animal. I want to grow up and be a dog lady which might mean I also want my own harem of nubile young studs to attend me, but that’s another interview isn’t it. ) Most of the men in my life have been loyal, well trained, protective, playful, and accepting. As have most of my dogs. I’m sensing a theme here.

Dyanne: You write as Simone Harlow and as part of JM Jefferies, which persona is sexier?

Jackie: Simone Harlow used to be, but J.M. has been dipping her toe into more erotic adventures like the novella we did for Creepin, called Balancing the Scales, and J.M. has a short story called She’s No Shrinking Violet for a Phaze anthology called Coming Together At Last. Simone defiantly has the bigger potty mouth.

Dyanne: What new project are you involved with?

Jackie: As J.M. Jeffries Miriam and I have a book in The Lotus Blossom Chronicles 2 called Dirty Little Secrets (that’s the story staring Royal Dandie Pig) Suite Nothings which is the second book in the Suite series. Also a novella in Carnival Diabolique called Mistress of the Beasts. It’s about a demon hunting African princess. As Simone Harlow I have a story in What White Boyz Ride called Flow and another one in Caliente called Julia’s Second Act. Then Simone is taking a much needed vacation for a bit.

Dyanne: As host for RSJ 2009 can you tell us how things are shaping up and what we the readers can do to help.

Jackie: Things are shaping up well. Most of the major details are taken care of. My list of workshops is complete, and we are just counting down the days. And people are beginning to register.

Dyanne: Thanks Jackie. I can’t wait to see you in a few months.

Jackie: You are most welcome. L.A. is going to be a blast

No comments: