Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Little Chat with the Paperback Diva, Andrea Jackson

Dyanne: First I want to thank Andrea Jackson for the goodies that your group provided for each and every bag that was given out at the 2008 RSJ. Thanks also for doing the interview. Christmas is coming soon and you're Santa. (Seriously) Where will you go first and where might you skip altogether?

Andrea: First I'll go someplace warm! I hate cold weather. The Southern US, California, Hawaii, Caribbean, Tropical Africa. And I'd be awfully tempted to skip places like Iceland and Scandinavia. LOL. Good thing the real Santa doesn't feel that way!

Dyanne: LOL. I didn’t think about just going to warm climates. I love it. Now, your life has taken a turn. You're now Andrea and Santa didn't stop at your house. Can you tell us why?

Andrea: Oh, my gosh! Did Santa find out what a witch I've been this year? I could have been nicer to my husband, and tried to understand my kids better. And spent more time with my mother. Santa may also have found out how little writing I did this year! I couldn't seem to finish anything.




Dyanne: You’re the paperback Diva so we all have great faith in you that you’ll finish all of those projects. Besides, I know you’ve been busy. This takes me to the next question. Even though you haven’t finished anything, you’re a writer and that means you’ve been writing. Tell us what you're working on now and your future projects.

Andrea: All those projects I've begun need to be completed. There's a contemporary novel about a woman who's struggling to get custody of her deceased sister's two young daughters and no way is she going to be distracted by the sexy guardium ad litem who's been assigned to the case. I'm working on my first shapeshifter, a novella for Samhain. A paranormal about a world where warriors are delectable, protective alpha males.



Dyanne: See MS. Paperback Diva, I knew you had a lot going on. Now tell us where can RSJ readers look for you?

My website is http://www.pbdiva.com/
My blog is Proud to be a Paperback Diva, http://www.pbdiva.wordpress.com/
I'm also on Twitter daily. www.twitter.com/pbdiva



Thanks Andrea. I can’t wait to read all three of the novels you’re working on.

No comments: