Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year RSJ family

Today we celebrate our triumphs. We thank the creator for allowing us to see the dawning of a new year. Yet, we mourn those we’ve lost and remember them always in our hearts. The most I can wish for each of you is a healthy joy filled year and that I do gladly.

The months are winding down and soon many of us will break together aboard the cruise ship. What the heck? What am I talking about sounding all serious and maudlin? A cruise ship? Breaking bread? They are going to have to roll over two hundred of us out of there. 2010 most assuredly doesn’t include that week for weight loss resolutions. Besides, I was told anything you eat on a cruise is considered to be……calorie free.

Okay people take what I say with a grain of salt since you know what I do for a living. LOL. We’re starting the New Year out right all the way around. Laconnie Taylor Jones is coming to you now.


Happy New Year

Dyanne
www.dyannedavis.com
davisdaynne@aol.com

No comments: