Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Message From Dyanne Davis

Hello Everyone,

I’d like to start this month with a BIG ‘Thank You.’ Deatri put out an SOS and the authors came pouring out. It felt like Christmas, and believe me it came at just the right moment. I was seriously considering ending the blog.

The intent of the blog is to keep the RSJ family connected and up to date on what’s happening with the authors and readers. It was meant to be our bridge between visits. Deatri tells me that you’re stopping by, if you could say hello it would be most appreciated.

To the readers: This newsletter is for you. I would love to feature a reader each month along with the authors. As Dee would say, “Don’t be scuuuurd.” I won’t bite. Write me and let’s have some fun. davisdyanne@aol.com

To the authors: Again thank you for your support. I will notify you when your interviews will be up in the coming months.

Dyanne Davis
http://www.dyannedavis.com

No comments: