Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Interview with Author Michele Cameron

Dyanne: Hello Michele, Thank you for doing the interview. Can you tell the RSJ family a little about yourself please?

Michele: I'm Michele Cameron, a high school English teacher in Orlando Florida. I am the author of the novel Never Say Never released January 2, 2008 and the family sequel titled Moments of Clarity... released October 7, 2008. My third novel titled When Lightning Strikes! will be released August 2009 and the fourth Unclear and Present Danger, an interracial novel will be released February 2010. I was named the New Face among authors January 2008 by Romance In Color and was featured on the cover of Affaire de Coeur for the September/October issue of 2008.



Dyanne: Michele, what's the craziest thing you've ever had to happen in your career?

Michele: My ex-loser boyfriend asked me if in my novel the fine, good looking, wealthy, male lead was patterned after him.

Dyanne: I’m guessing your male lead wasn’t patterned after him. How about sharing your most selfish decadent wish (G-rated)

Michele: I would like to eat anything I want, anytime I want, and remain healthy and have an hour glass shape.

Dyanne: LOL. I think most of us have the same wish. What's on your plate for 09?

Michele: My third novel titled, When Lightning Strikes! will be released August 2009 through Genesis- Press, Inc. I will be attending the Romantic Times Conference in Orlando, Florida in April 2009 and also the RWA conference in July, 2009 in D.C.

Dyanne: Congratulations and I wish you continued success. Last question: How do you want to be contacted by readers?

Michele: My website is http://www.michelecameronblog.com/

2 comments:

Patricia Sargeant said...

Hi, Michele!

Best wishes for continued writing success!

Patricia

Victoria Wells said...

Hi Michele,

It was nice meeting at RSJ 2008 :) Good luck with your new release, Moments of Clarity.