Sunday, March 1, 2009

Reader Interview with Louise Brown

It's time for our Reader Interview, the one no author or aspiring author can ever live without. This month our interview is with Louise Brown. Louise was with us last year at the Chicago RSJ and plans to attend the cruise.

Dyanne: Hello Louise. Thank you for being a big part of this and for participating in the blog.
First tell me briefly a little about you, age, and marital status if you want. Job, where you live.

Louise: My name is Louise Brown and I live in Stone Mountain (Atlanta, Ga). I am married and we have 2 daughter ages 27 & 21.

Dyanne:What kind of romance stories are you most interested in?

Louise: I’m most interest in AA romance but I began reading Erotic Romance. It’s now a strong second.

Dyanne: Louise, why are you a romance reader?

Louise: Reading Romance novels is a way for me to relax when I have had a hard day at work, and it also let me live through the characters.

Dyanne: Since you’ve been to RSJ, What’s your opinion?

Louise: Yes, I attended my first RSJ last year and had the best time. I would recommend it to anybody who loves to read or write.

Dyanne: Louise, if you could go to an event that featured dozens of your favorite romance authors at an affordable price even if you can't go soon would you like to?

Louise: Yes, without a doubt.

Dyanne: Are you a reader of only paper books or do you read ebooks as well

Louise: I prefer paper or hardback book, but I will buy ebook.

Dyanne: Thank you again, Louise. Take care and see you in 2010

2 comments:

'Cilla said...

Great Interview Dyanne and Louise See ya on the cruise :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Louise and Dyanne,

Nice interview. Louise, I didn't know last year's RSJ was your first! It was my first time too! I had a fantastic time. It was really nice meeting you there :)