Sunday, March 1, 2009

Interveiw with Natalie Dunbar

Dyanne: Natalie, tell us about you:

Natalie: I'm a multipublished author who writes contemporary romance, romantic suspense, and paranormal romance. I've loved writing most of my life and have been published since 2000. My work has been published by Silhouette Books, BET Books, Parker Publishing, and Genesis Press. My current effort is "The Wolf That Wasn't" in the Vegas Bites Three of A Kind anthology published by Parker Publishing.

Dyanne: What's the craziest thing you've ever had to happen in your career?

Natalie: I guess what's considered crazy is a matter of opinion. The craziest things I've had happen are things like being mistaken for bookstore staff and being asked for directions to the bathroom, and showing to sign books at the big RWA booksigning for charity and discovering that my publisher did not send the books.Dyanne: Nat, how about sharing your most selfish decadent wish (G-rated):

Natalie: World Peace? And an end to the current recession? If I have to focus on just me, I'd like to write for NAL.

Dyanne: Then I’d wish that for you also because I have the same wish. LOL. What's on your plate for 09?

Natalie: For 2009 I have a novella coming out from Parker Publishing in April titled Knight A Jetski in the What White Boyz Ride anthology. In late 2009, look for Live, Love, and Laugh, an African American Romance anthology that I co-edited that features several well known authors. I even got the chance to write a science fiction story for it.


Dyanne: Thanks Natalie for agreeing to be interviewed. Now for the last question. How do you want to be contacted by readers?

Natalie: This was fun. Readers can reach me by email: Natalie@nataliedunbar.com
website: http://www.nataliedunbar.com/

Address: P.O.Box 626
Royal Oak, MI
48068

I love to hear from readers and what they think about my books.

2 comments:

'Cilla said...

Hey Natalie

I met you at the last Beverly Jenkins PJ party. Love your books

Anonymous said...

'Cilla,
Thanks! I hope to see you at another event soon. If you're looking for something new to read I have a novella in the What White Boyz Ride interracial romance anthology and a short story in the Live, Love, Laugh, First African American Romance Anthology coming out late this year...