Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Few Words from Barbara Keaton


The past few months have been super busy for me. I started a new job a couple of months ago, which I'm still becoming acclimated to. I also had a story to come out with Parker Publishing in November. It’s part of an anthology, He’s Good with His Hands. My contribution to the anthology is titled, Mr. Telephone Man. I had so much fun writing that story. You can find it at http://www.parker-publishing-shopping.com/index.php

I’ve been extremely busy creating a new romance series. I’ve also been having a lot of personal “SWEET” time. I’m so looking forward to seeing each and every one of you on the cruise.

Lastly, I want to thank you for supporting Destination Romance. I have been actively involved with the center in all of its endeavors for several years. I can assure you that this is an organization does what it promises. Many people have been helped by their various programs.

Barbara Keaton
http://www.bkeaton.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.