Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Few Words from Niobia Bryant


It's a pretty busy time for me right now. I have three releases in 2010 that I am equally excited about. In February, there's my debut in the Teen Fiction arena with FABULOUS: A Pace Academy Novel written as Simone Bryant. That series is specifically for tweens and teens. It's an ongoing series about a private school for the celebkids of rich and famous celebrities. Then there's a new mainstream in March, MESSAGE FROM A MISTRESS that is a take on the 1940s movie A Letter to Three Wives. This book is drama, scandal and secret but it's also a look at the true meaning of keeping your friends close and your enemies closer. And lastly, all of the readers of my romance will be glad to know that book # 3 in the Strong series, GIVE ME FEVER, drops the first week of May. All of the books are available for pre-orders and I would like to urge the readers to support all authors with pre-orders and purchasing the book on the release date. Like I blogged on my website recently, I am not at all ashamed to admit that pre-order and first week sales have never meant so much in the publishing industry. Just like the music industry, first week sales and pre-orders matter.

I love to connect with the readers and look forward to seeing everyone on the RSJ Cruise. Also, they can reach me all over the net. LOL. Facebook Fan Page, Facebook Personal Page, Follow me on Twitter!, Join me on Myspace, Meesha Mink Myspace, My Amazon Profile Page, Niobia Bryant News Yahoo Group, Shelfari: Unlimited_Ink, Simone Bryant (YA) Twitter, Simone Bryant (YA)–Facebook.

Niobia Bryant Meesha Mink Simone Bryant

Four Genres...Three Publishers...One Writer
http://www.niobiabryant.com/ http://www.meeshamink.com/ Facebook Twitter
~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~:~::~::~::~::~::~::~::
Urban Fiction: THE HOOD LIFE...Out NOW!
Mainstream: LIVE AND LEARN...Coming February 2010 (mass market)
YA Fiction: Pace Academy: FABULOUS...Coming February 2010
Mainstream: MESSAGE FROM A MISTRESS...Coming March 2010
Romance: GIVE ME FEVER...Coming May 2010
YA Fiction: Pace Academy: NOTORIOUS...Coming 2011
~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~:~::~::~::~::~::~::~::

No comments: