Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Few Words From Dyanne Davis


There you have it. (Smile) I’m bringing up the rear here. My latest story The Good Side of Evil is part of a Parker Publishing Anthology, Carnivale Diabolique. (Yeah, I know if you look on Amazon my name’s not on it.) My story is about Vulcan, a demon. Do I really have to tell you how much I enjoyed writing about a bad @#$%^&*%%, demon? I think not. There has to be something, someone, is trying to tell me. LOL.

My plans for the New Year include a complete makeover of my website. I’ve also decided to try my hand at publishing a book of short stories which will be available in PDF format from my website. In the meantime I’m writing, submitting my work, and hoping for the best.

Have a safe and blessed holiday. And God willing, I’ll see you back here next year.

Dyanne
http://www.dyannedavis.com/


MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments: